If CPS Calls......

If Child Protective Services call you about us, please give them a good report.  Seriously, David and I cannot be held accountable for the insane and ludicrous actions that our children constantly are committing! Well, I am mainly speaking of Justice.
Last night Justice was running like the psychopath he is and somehow he tripped. I saw him fall, but it happened so fast that I didn't really get a clear view of how. I am just glad that the huge thud that his head made against the sliding glass door did not break it and cause massive bleeding from his head. However, he did manage to seriously hurt his wrist. He wouldn't move it. We couldn't touch it. And, he just cried.
I called David to come home and check it. He was in as much disbelief as I was. We were hoping that he just bruised or sprained it. After all this was the same arm he broke not long ago! I mean he just got his cast off from the last break a few weeks ago! It couldn't be broken again.... Could it?

We decided to give it the night and see how every was in the morning. Well, after a long night and his persistent pleas all morning of , "Mommy, my arm hurts.... Don't touch it." I decided he should get x-rayed. And, low and behold... HE BROKE IT!!!! That's right... It has been less than a month since his last break. However, It was his wrist this time... The last break was his elbow.
When the orthopod told me the news, I didn't believe him. He said Justice's wrist was broken 3 times before I stopped believing he was joking with me.... I don't know why I didn't believe him. I mean, this is Justice after all.  Then after 5 minutes of the doc explaining to me that this break was called  a buckle fracture, I had to check again to see if he was sure it was broken. 
Honestly, I was thinking that Justice just sprained his wrist. So, after the examination we were sent to the casting room. Justice wanted a white cast. So, that is what he got. And, after the last cast experience, I had learned that I wanted him to have the water-proof cast. Justice had somehow peed on his last cast and it stunk something fierce! So, paying the extra $15 for the waterproofing is soooo worth it, especially now since I won't have to apologize to everyone for the smell and won't have to see people sitting around us at church sniffing the air trying to figure out what the stench is.
Ahhhh... this boy..... I need to make a hair appointment. I think I added about 10 new greys today.






To read about the last break...:
http://amsbury.blogspot.com/2009/10/justices-broken-arm.html

3 comments:

Tai said...

Oh my word Tera! Poor Justice....What are the odds of another break??? Boys are so rediculously rambunctious..They make me CRAZY!! I am suprized that Logan has never had to have a cast. It seem like he is always into trouble. Thank goodness for insurance right??

Lissa said...

Hahahahaha!!!! Maybe poor Justice will finally learn to cool his jets - huh? Probably not. He looks happy with his cool white cast though. Maybe he missed his last one..... =p

Clarisa said...

what a drama boy! well, if CPS calls, I'll be sure to tell to them, blame the uncles, not the mama!

Popular Posts

Save the Children - (Hit mute on the Youtube screen to avoid 2 songs)

My Favorite Reads

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog