All Muslims are NOT terrorists!


This blog goes out to all you Muslim haters. I have a thing or two to say to you…



I get inundated with email after ridiculous email about how Muslims are taking over the world we need to put an end to it….. Or, we have a Muslim president; we need to impeach him…… Or, Muslims are all terrorists…... Or, being Muslim is un-American.


Get your head out of your Butt! Those of you who send these emails, you are being racist and prejudice. I find THAT un-American.



America was built by religious men and women who sought religious freedom and who left the constant persecutions that resulted from their religious choices. That is why this country was founded! This country is “supposed” to be a safe-haven from ignorant people who persecute others because of religious choice. I find is sooooo ironic that the people who mostly send these hateful emails are the very same who will protest for the US Constitution and claim to be Christian!


This applies to President Obama as well. Granted I am not a fan of his. But that is strictly based on his political agendas. And, to be quite frank I am glad that at least he has a humble conviction in God – whatever language he chooses to name God.


And, quite frankly, I am fed up with my friends and family passing me this “hate mail” crap. I don’t even open them if I can help it. But sometimes the headline will be something pleasant - which tricks me into opening the crap. But, as soon as I figure out what it is about… guess what…DELETE!


David and I have lots of friends who are Muslim. They are GOOD people. They are NOT terrorists. They are kind. They are service and family oriented. They have good values. They have some of the most polite and well behave children that have walked through my home. And, like it or not, their beliefs and actions are often more “Christian” than that of my so called Christian friends and family! And guess what… Allah is the Arabic word for what??? GOD. That is right….. They believe in God, you ignoramuses. The same God that Christians believe in. I strongly suggest you get a copy of the Koran. I challenge you to find anything in it that contradicts your Christian beliefs. I have read much of it. And, my reading tells me you will have a very difficult time doing so.


Furthermore, find even 1 religion that does not have murderers in it. There are Mormon murderers, Catholic murderers, Baptist murderers, Amish murderers, Jewish murderers…….et cetera. Are Christian murderers less sinful? Is killing with a gun, knife, rope, bare hands, or rock less sinful than a bomb?



Don’t be a hypocrite. Quit being a racist. Get over your prejudices. And quit sending me these hateful emails. They will not be received.

I love you all dearly but would rather keep the company of Muslims, than of racist Muslim haters that have no respect for their fellow country-men and President. For crying out loud.... This is the reason we are the laughing stock of the world! Our country is full of hypocritical racists.

If you find yourself offended by this blog then you need to figure out what kind of Christian Constitutional lover you are.  So, get over it. It is MY blog and this needed to be said.


1 comment:

Counselorburnworth said...

Awesome! Couldn't agree with you more ;-)

Popular Posts

Save the Children - (Hit mute on the Youtube screen to avoid 2 songs)

My Favorite Reads

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog