My pregnancy Photo shoot

David has a photographer friend that saw me and asked if I would pose for her. She wanted to build her photog portfolio of pregnant women. In exchange I get a free sitting and prints. So, she came over to our house yesterday for our shoot. This is the first picture she has put up on her site. I think it turned out really well. And, I am so happy I will have such beautiful pictures to memorialize me being pregnant. I think my kids will like to have them when they are older.
Check out Nancy's site. She is really good...

1 comment:

Clarisa said...

yeah, you always are model perfect. belly pervect even though you tried to gripe about it!

Popular Posts

Save the Children - (Hit mute on the Youtube screen to avoid 2 songs)

My Favorite Reads

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog