Saturday Post

I really wanted to post to my blog on Saturday, but I was out ALL DAY! Yes. It was a miracle. Mommy had flown the coop. That doesn't happen too often because I have been without a car for nearly 3 months. Ahhh.. Gotta love the single car life in a family of 6....
But, low and behold we finally got our suburban fixed. It was about time! It cost a whopping $1200! What the flip?! All we need is 1 1/2 years left with this beast and all will be good. So, I have resorted to caressing and speaking sweet nothings to it. "You are such a good mom mobile.... You have a beautiful smooth finish..... You are in such great shape; Have you been working out?"

So, I went to the mall to get birthday presents for Faith. She will be 11 years old. I have stopped feeling like I am getting older when by birthday comes around, because frankly I can't remember how old I am. But, when my kids get older, then I feel the pain. I must be getting old to have an 11 year old!
 Anyway, while I was at the mall I saw the choicest vision that one can behold! It defied all fashion logic and I was hoping some television fashion show would pop out of nowhere to do a "What are you wearing, Crazy lady?" makeover attack.
The blogger in me always carries around my nifty pocket camera. So, I pulled it from my pocket to snap a picture of the vision which I was ever so lucky to behold. But, then I realized that I was getting stares from people who were probably thinking, "What is this freak doing?" So I quickly put the camera away and took out my cell phone and pretended I was going to make a phone call. I swear... you could call me 007.
Unfortunately, my phone doesn't take as pristine pictures as my pocket camera. But, you will see the glory of this beauty nonetheless.
Here you can see, as I have circled it in purple for you the awesomeness of this outfit. Besides the obvious fact that her clothes are 3 sizes too small, you can see starting from the top that she had a see-through shirt on with a glowing white bra. Classic mistake. Doesn't go with your coloring, sweet heart.... It stands out like a "blue hair" streaking in Sunday School. It just doesn't work... Although, kudos for not having side or back boobs, lady! Now draw your eyes down to the pièce de résistance. (For those of you who don't know French, I am talking about the main course of this visual meal.)
Are they Daisy Dukes or pants? It makes me wonder. Whatever they are, notice how the cut seems to accentuate the fat at the top of her thigh but just below the butt. It is just oozing out. Come to think of it, maybe she wore the holes in her pants right there because of unkind rubbing when she walks. Maybe??? What you are unable to see here is the tushy that squeezes out with every step from the bottom of the daisy duke part of the pants. Fortunate or unfortunate. You make the call.
I have to wonder though.... Who are this girl's friends and family to let her go out into public this way?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Where can I buy you a pair of those jeans?

Unknown said...

Oh My Gosh! Use your own identity David!

Lissa said...

You're comments are funny. That reminds me....a few posts back, Tai made a comment using my account. The first comment that actually sounds like me, is obviously mine. The one that sounds like Tai is in fact hers. So according to this post, it's not okay to wear see through shirts with bright white bras?? Dang it! Guess I'd better go through my stuff again.....

Unknown said...

The picture doesn't do the scene justice. The crazy this is that she was in public! I was with my 9 year old son walking behing this tragedy. What was he to look at? She was busting out and see-through everywhere.

Popular Posts

Save the Children - (Hit mute on the Youtube screen to avoid 2 songs)

My Favorite Reads

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog