Who doesn't love Mad Libs?

So... I have blogging induced insomnia. I have been up for hours now because I have been wanting to write a post for days. The problem is that I can't just write it because it is more of a rant and would be spreading gossip. And, I don't want certain readers to figure out what it is about because it just might be about them. Don't worry.... I would never be talking about you... (wink. wink.)
Well, I don't want to spread negativity anyway, especially on my blog! I feel that this blog is actually making me a better person, in a round-about sorta way.

But, I have to get this "problem" out of my mind and off my chest or I fear I will have more sleepless nights.
So, in order to relieve my mind, I decided to rant in a Mad Lib. So get you pencils ready and pop in a Bazooka gum, cause here we go!!!

The past (number) (plural noun) I ( past tense verb) a (noun) who name shall remain nameless. (Pronoun) (verb) such (adverb) into (possessive pronoun) (noun). (Pronoun) (verb) at my (noun) (present tense verb) (pronoun), "(Pronoun) (past tense adjective) (possessive pronoun) (noun) forever!" And, (pronoun) just walks around (present tense verb) a LOT. This drives me (adjective). All (noun) long (pronoun) demands that I fix (pronoun) (noun), which is just (adjective). (Verb) something else for crying out loud! And (pronoun) got bugars on (possessive pronoun) (noun). I wanted to (verb).


But, the (adjective) part of it is that (pronoun) is (number) (period of time) and not (noun) (past tense verb). I did not sign up to (verb) this (possessive pronoun) (noun). Gross.


So I have been (present tense verb) (pronoun). (Pronoun) has been doing (adverb). The (order of time) day (pronoun) had several (plural noun). (Adverb) (pronoun) only had (number) . And, every time (pronoun) tell (pronoun) to go to the (noun) (pronoun) does! So, this all makes me (verb) (pronoun) is just a product of (pronoun) (noun). Sadly, I (present tense verb) (pronoun) (plural noun) just must be too (adverb) to get off the (noun) to (verb) (pronoun), nor do (plural pronoun) (verb) (pronoun) to use the (noun). It is just (adjective) to stick a (noun) on (pronoun). Crying shame.


I bet that if (pronoun) was to (verb) (pronoun) for a (period of time) (pronoun) would be (past tense verb) by the end of it. Oh well. Such is (noun). I guess (plural pronoun) all just have to realize (plural pronoun) can't fix (noun).

Phew!!! I am glad I got that off my chest!


OK.... Now I want to hear these!!!! So, copy and paste this Mad Lib completed in my comments section so we can all enjoy them. This will be fun.

4 comments:

Counselorburnworth said...

Wouldn't even begin to know how to do this, but its the coolest idea ever and wonder how you found the time ;-)

Heather said...

You are seriously obsessed girl! Why did we live 45 minutes away and visit once? This sounds like some good gossip - send me email and lay it out!

Unknown said...

It is called no sleep, Crystal. Didn' you see my post about the fight between Insomnia and narcolepsy? I am heeding my own advice.

Clarisa said...

okay, i'm going to need some time with this one...and some kids to give me words they don't know what it is going for.

Popular Posts

Save the Children - (Hit mute on the Youtube screen to avoid 2 songs)

My Favorite Reads

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog