My little Pre-teen

Faith's birthday was on the 10th of this month. In true form of any growing young lady she requested clothes, Uggs, music and a day at the salon.
Oh.... She is a girl after my own heart. Suddenly, gift shopping for her just became so enjoyable! As I was at the mall shopping for her, I had visions of the Amsbury girls out for the day - lunch, shopping, movie, and pampering. What more could a girl want?
So, I got her some totally cute clothes! I went to Once Upon a Child. It is a second hand store for kids. I basically bought her a whole new wardrobe for the same price I could have paid at the mall but only brought home 1 and a half outfits to show for it.  Cha-ching! I am a shopping guru. And, boy-o-boy did she every need the clothes. My poor daughter was confined to high-waters and bellyshirts. It has been a sad sight for quite a while. Needless to say she is thrilled wth the new duds.



To see what else I saw at the mall check this link.



1 comment:

Lissa said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FAITH!!! I loooove shopping for presents for my girls and look forward to the day they enjoy shopping with me. Until that day however, they'll just have to cope as I drag them with me against their will anyways!

Popular Posts

Save the Children - (Hit mute on the Youtube screen to avoid 2 songs)

My Favorite Reads

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog