The Best Date Ever!

David took my on the best date last night. It was girlie and romantic! And, it started off with him opening my car door for me.... I could hardly stand it!



First, we went to Carrabba's Italian Grill - (Thanks Crystal!). That place is so yummy! I ordered the CHICKEN BRYAN which is a grilled piece of chicken topped with goat cheese and sundried tomatoes and then smothered in a basil lemon butter sauce and some fettuccini. You have to try it!!! I ate the whole thing, and it is rare that I finish a restaurant meal because they are so big or "just OK." I wanted to puke afterwards. But, it was soooo worth it.


Then, David took me to the mall.... Halleluiah!!!! We shopped. We went to borders and looked around. We went to a sporting goods store. We ended up getting some cool stuff for the kids for Christmas.


After that we went to the movies to see none other than New Moon!!!! I had been waiting for nearly a year for that movie to come out. We waited in line to be seated for 2 hours. But, it was so perfect because David and I just sat and visited. We had a great time sharing each other's company. And, I was so impressed that he was willing to sit in a theatre for a movie that drew in more estrogen than testosterone by 300 to 1. That is true love.


The movie was of course amazing... I felt that it was much better done than the first. And, it was hilarious how many cheers we heard when the title came on the screen, and for every time Jacob took his shirt off. David just laughed and I thought how awesome he was to endure that all so happily for me.


After the movie David asked questions about Twilight plots and meanings of certain things, like he was so interested. He is just amazing, because I know he really didn't care. But, he knew it would make me happy to talk about it.



How on earth did I get so lucky?




1 comment:

Tai said...

Sounds like you guys had fun! I could go for a nice date with Zach right about now...you are lucky!! I loooved new moon. You were right, it was WAY better than the first one and I loved it!! I cant wait for the next movie now...

Tell everyone hi for us!

Popular Posts

Save the Children - (Hit mute on the Youtube screen to avoid 2 songs)

My Favorite Reads

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog