The Dog Did It!


Our dog Charlie is the rankest smelling dog on the planet!!! I swear I think something crawled up in there and died. He is just a walking "silent but deadly." Ya know, that smell left by your green tinted, flu ridden spouse who walks out of the bathroom and away from the resonating smell as if it was a 5 day old diarhea? And, then you so unfortunately walk into the cloud of putrid like you were hit by a ton of bricks? Well, that is our dog, permanently. And, that is how my whole family feels daily. 
We walk around with our shirts over our noses. Good thing we already know each other, because we never see anything more than each other's eyes peering over our shirts, blankets, towels, or whatever we can grab in the mad dash for our lives.

This is a major problem. Plus, we will be having friends watching our Charlie next month around Christmas time. Since I would like to keep the friendship, I am off to cure the dog toots.
I saw this stuff online. I think I will try it. It is called "Flatulence Preventer." It is for foul smelling pooches. Or, actually it is probably for the foul smelling pooch's family.
Second task... Off to find a better food. David likes Pedigree and it is cheap. I don't. I know it is crap - CLEARLY, because that is what it permanently makes Charlie smell like. David just thinks all food is the same. I am a nutritionist and know better..... But, no arguing with a "doctor..." So, it is Mom to the resue this time - flying solo.

So any recommendations? I am thinking of going with Wellness or Nutro Natural for sensitive stomachs... or something like that....

1 comment:

Clarisa said...

i cannot keep up with all your posting! you are soo busy! but here's to you who knows...it is sooo the food. it's just filled with stuff he can't digest and out it comes again. and here's the david's wallet! totally understand the budget life. what to do, what to do?

Popular Posts

Save the Children - (Hit mute on the Youtube screen to avoid 2 songs)

My Favorite Reads

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog