Too many good things have been happening in my life recently. I have loved it! And, I have been thinking, "Yay!!! Everything is starting to turn around for us!" I mean, a "real" date with David, a new job, I got my car back, and soooo much more that I am not going to mention.
So in order to set the laws of all things equal back in order, the gods have sent me some doosies today.
To start off, I was kept up all night because of our dog Charlie. He whined and whimpered all night because he was having explosive diarrhea and needed to be let out every 30 minutes. Fun. Fun. Apparently, David had given him some rotten string cheese last night. Hmmmm.... I think we have found the culprit.
As a result, I woke up completely exhausted. And, my kids let me have it.... "Mom, does being stabbed with a pirate sword hurt?" "Mom, is fencing fun?" "Can fencing kill you?" "Mom, Courage won't let me read the cereal box!" "Mom, will you put my shoes on me?" "Mom, Charlie tooted!" "Mom, am I getting braces today?"
"Mom, why do I have to go to the dentist?" "Mom, you have to do some homework for my class!" "Mom, I need rice!" "Mom, I need to harvest my crops in Farmville! "Mom...Mom....MOM!!!"
So, I got the girls off to school - ON TIME, Thank you! And, off to the dentist for Courage, Justice and me.
But, I made a wrong turn on the freeway because I was zoning out in my daydreams of visiting a quiet tropical island. That added 15 minutes to our already 35 minute drive. Once we got to the dentist, I realized that the car was seriously smoking and hissing. I think it was on fire. I got the kids out quickly. It freaked me out. And, that's right. Back to no car again for me....
So, I called David to come and get us from the dentist, because blowing up was not on my agenda today. Unfortunately, he was in a surgery. So, we had to wait for an hour before he showed up.
Luckily we got home in time for Hope to get off the Kindergarten bus! But, when I walked through my door a horrible smell hit me and I started gagging. Charlie, in our absence, had explosive diarrhea that splattered all over the wall and carpet near his dog crate that he was in.
To top it all off, I couldn't stop crying. David was talking to me non-stop too. Why does my family talk so much? Can no one appreciate the silence? And, my sweet Hope gave me a wedgy!
So, Yes, I was feeling testy. And, no it didn't help that David offered to get me some "chill pills."
Arrgh!!! I am sooooo tired and feeling a bit sick. I just need to go to bed! Wake me tomorrow.....
Popular Posts
-
Dad was able to get a mechanic friend of his from church to come over on Sunday to check out old suburban. The verdict was that the car was ...
-
David has a photographer friend that saw me and asked if I would pose for her. She wanted to build her photog portfolio of pregnant women. I...
-
I have been pretty depressed over that passed many months. How do you overcome losing a child? I can't seem to get passed it no matter ...
-
Today was a big day in our household. Justice had his appointment to remove his cast. Yay!!!! We all were so excited. Justice wanted freed...
-
Poor little McNugget and Lola lost their lives one sad day. It was a battle of chicken verses dog, and dog won. Normally they spent their d...
-
I really wanted to post to my blog on Saturday, but I was out ALL DAY! Yes. It was a miracle. Mommy had flown the coop. That doesn't hap...
-
Faith was selected to have her artwork displayed in the Town art show. It was pretty fun to go and see her painting. Of course she was very ...
-
Hi. My Name is Tera. And, I am addicted to blogging. 81% How Addicted to Blogging Are You? Do I have a problem? Ummmm.... yeah. You kno...
-
What a crazy delivery that was! Honour was due July 29th. He was scheduled to be born July 22nd because he would be my 4th c-section. But, ...
-
What a crazy way to wake up! After I woke up from a dream that I had "Blocked This Application" (facebook lingo) on Honour's c...


1 comment:
tortured much? let the good times roll your way for a whole year now!(and never buy string chesse again that won't be eaten that same day.)
Post a Comment