To Pee or Not to Pee....

Have you ever felt the zinging sensation of needing to pee once the warm shower water began to soothe the cockles of your being? This is the question and controversial topic of this post.


Peeing in the Shower.
Is it really so taboo? I propose it is indeed not. In fact, dare I say it..., peeing in the shower is an activity of the wise and prudent.



The Safety Hazzard
First of all, peeing in the shower is a safer choice! I have felt the serious urge to pee while showering, so I speak with experience when I say this.  A few times I have given into the peer-pressures of "the world" that peeing in the shower is wrong. As a result, I have suffered the consequences. Many a time have I braved suds in my eyes while trying to see my way to the toilet only to slip on the tile floor and slide right off of the slick wet toilet, thus onto my then sore derriere. I nearly died!



Eco-Friendly
Second, it takes an astounding five to seven gallons per flush in a regular toilet, and still a whopping one and a half gallons per flush with the ultra-low flush models. Peeing in the shower is a matter of saving the planet! And, that is a cause I feel passionate about and will support any way I can.

 


A Matter of Health
Third, peeing in the shower is the healthier way. Oh, yes it is.... When you pee in the shower you can quickly lather up the offending area and rinse off with fresh water. Those of you who don't believe that this is a cleaner way to pee, you go right on aread  collecting "pee drops" and saturated toilet paper lint in your underwear. Uhhh... yeah... that's clean!.... you sicko with a disease waiting to happen.


So, let it flow my friends!
Feel free to pee!
Let us all save lives and the planet
one shower at a time....
                      


1 comment:

onehm said...

We have quite a few people who live at our house that would whole-heartedly agree!! :)

Popular Posts

Save the Children - (Hit mute on the Youtube screen to avoid 2 songs)

My Favorite Reads

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog