Would ya like some Fluff with that?



Light and fluffy or deeply purpose filled and meaningful.... How do you like your blogs to read? That is the question.
I have been obsessed with my blog lately. This is largely due to the fact that I have been on a break from my schooling and needed something to fill my alone time. Well, I turned to my blog and became addicted. Blame it on my obsessive/compulsive tendencies.
So, anyway I also have this deep desire to make a difference in the world. I don't know what compels me - I just do. So, I have turned my blog into a voice for children. What better cause than to help the children of the world who need help the most?  Well, in doing so, I have noticed my daily readers go from about 30 people reading my blog a day down to 9.  What is the deal with that?!
So, it appears that the fluff stuff I write is more enticing to most. I suppose that is OK. Not everyone is looking for a cause.  But, I hope at least to inform and open eyes. ....At least to help you realize how truly blessed we are.  Because, if you are sitting down to a computer reading blogs on the internet, you are blessed.
And, I promise I will mix it up. Light and fluffy is going nowhere.

No comments:

Popular Posts

Save the Children - (Hit mute on the Youtube screen to avoid 2 songs)

My Favorite Reads

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog