It's the little things that count

We have all heard that statement... "It's the little things that count." And, the people of Minot have taken that to heart. That is one of the reasons David and I are excited to go there.


A few weeks ago, I received flowers from Trinity hospital. I LOVED them and was utterly impressed by their thoughtfulness. When it comes to David's work I am usually left out. I am not the doctor after all. But, in Minot there was point made to include me in all of it including conversation.

Today, David received a package from Trinity Hospital. I was crazy with anticipation about what it could be. So, when David came home we all sat around as he tore open the package and revealed MINOTPOLY. Yes - it is just like the game. It was hilarious and awesome at the same time. The squares you can own are all named for businesses in Minot, from Holiday Inn to Tanfastic.... And, just like Monopoly you can add homes and hotels. There is also a jail, bank, & etc. So clever!!!
Thanks Trinity!

No comments:

Popular Posts

Save the Children - (Hit mute on the Youtube screen to avoid 2 songs)

My Favorite Reads

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog