All in a day's work...

Today was spent on the computer. I have a new blog layout. Did you notice? It even has 3 columns! I learned how to do that in my last school term's class Computer Applications.  Wow! I did learn something!
Don't you like it though. I was feeling great about it until David said, "Well, it has a little girl on it. I didn't think you have picked that one out." He took all the wind out of my sails. Punk.
I think it goes nicely with my message theme....  She is contemplating her mission in life and it takes time. She has her whole life....  Well, maybe it is a stretch. But, it is art. And, art is to be interpreted by the beholder. 
So, that is what I did...
Faith started a blog today. She asked my for help to figure it out. So, I helped her set it up. She wanted one to write her creative stories in. It is named Story Time!!! You can find her blog URL in my blog roll. It is cute. I am anxious to read her stories. She better hurry up and get writing!
Justice got a new cast today. He loves it. And for once, he loved showing off for the camera. So, strike while the iron is hot - I took pictures!

This is a cute cast cover I made to keep the cast clean.



No comments:

Popular Posts

Save the Children - (Hit mute on the Youtube screen to avoid 2 songs)

My Favorite Reads

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog