Oh what a night!

Last night was the kids' school halloween party. It was crazy. I spent the past couple of days getting ready for it and all day yesterday preparing. I was in charge of the spooky room - the witch's lair. I had spooky webs and spiders everywhere. I had scary music playing. Foggers and black flowers decorated the room also. Then I had several "witch's potion ingredients for touching" Corn silk for hair, corn kernals for teeth, cut up conr cob for scabs, jello for blood, spaghetti for guts, pealed graped were eyeballs, corn husks were skin, asperagus were fingers, a bone, and other stuff I can not think of right now.  Then I stood by a culdron and stirred it with a stick, as I was the cackling witch. Inside was tons of candy and tiny toys.
The room turned out great. the kids thought it was spooky. Mission acomplished!

Then after the party I planned on going home and getting tons of sleep.  But, Mila's water broke at 9:30 pm. So I stayed up until 3:30 am helping to deliver 4 adorable kittens.




Mila did a great job. She seems to be a great Mamma so far.


1 comment:

Lissa said...

Her kitty boobs look funny....Hahahaha! Sounds like you did an awesome job in the spooky room. How fun!

Popular Posts

Save the Children - (Hit mute on the Youtube screen to avoid 2 songs)

My Favorite Reads

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog