For best Temper Tantrum, the winner is....

Oh my goodness! What do you do with a newly turned 3 yr old who pitches a fit for EVERYTHING!? No joke. Justice is always throwing a major temper tantrum.
I made banana pancakes for breakfast. Delish, I know... Anyway, he wanted a "snack." The kid lives on snacks. I said no, as any responsible parent would. Because what is healthier than syrup soaked pancakes? He pitched a big one, and I refused to get into a screaming match with my 3 yr old. So, I told him "Then don't eat." After five minutes of gradually working his way to the dining table, he sat with the rest of the family.
I put a plate of pancakes in front of him and the fit began again. So I said again, "Fine go watch Diego." (Diego is favorite cartoon in our home.) Then I said "these pancakes are for anyone one who wants to eat them." To which Justice said, "I want them and I don't want them." OK.... This kid is the reason I color my hair. And, forget about asking him to put his dishes away. His new excuse is, "I can't mine arm is broken" - followed by the water works. OY!!!
After all was said and done, he did eat the pancakes. But, it would not be a complete day without starting it with a fit. Just 11 months and 7 days left of the terrible 3's.
He hate pictures. Of course, I was taking them for temper tantrum proof.
Proof he gave me!
This is my personally favorite. I will give this to him when he is a man to show him what he looked like for his 3rd year of life.
"It hurts mine eyes!!!", he says.

Love the cheek sticking out on this one. :)

2 comments:

Lissa said...

Too funny! I'm sure Paisley will be right there with him in a few years...

D-daddy-O said...

You need to get a video of one of his fits for people to really appreciate it.

Popular Posts

Save the Children - (Hit mute on the Youtube screen to avoid 2 songs)

My Favorite Reads

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog