Thoughtful Thursday

I never really have good stories on Thursdays. Why is that?
I have lots of thoughts, though.
That is me.
That is the problem - always thinking....
It am friggin' cold today!
All I want to do is sit is a boiling hot tub and soak.
The issue I see with that is that it is 58 degrees here
and only 28 degrees in Minot today. 
Oh, man... What have we gotten ourselves into?
I have too many things to do today and I am blogging.
I have a problem.
I need to disect and analyze Mr. Roboto for a paper in my technology class.
I have to prepare a talk about family and being "more concerned for home" for Sunday's church meeting.
Inspired?
Yup.
 I am a blogger and school work junkie.
I need to organize and put together a haunted witch's lair for tomorrow's school Halloween party.
 Lots of work.
Not enought time.
The strobe light is a fun part of it though...
I have to read 3 chapters of Frankenstein for class.
I have to log in my dietary intake for today.
I start my new fertility meds tomorrow.
Gotta remind David to write me a script and bring it home.
Linda at Capital One calls so much we are becoming
best friends.
Man I am freezing!
I don't want to do any work.....


What are your Thursday thoughts?

Myspace Graphics

1 comment:

D-daddy-o said...

You are freak. That was a weird post but I still love you.

Popular Posts

Save the Children - (Hit mute on the Youtube screen to avoid 2 songs)

My Favorite Reads

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog