The Battle of Insomia and Narcolepsy


Day in and day out thousands are plagued with insomia or narcolepsy. I happen to be special, though.
I have the priviledge of suffering from both. Ok... I am not technichally narcoleptic. But, I sure feel like it!
How is this possible? Some crule joke in nature? Or, maybe because I want a baby so bad, my body is trying to remind me what it would be like.... up all night... exhausted all day. Yeah, I am just becoming one big baby. No surprise to my husband who sees me blubberring frequently.
But, how can I get the most out of this situation?  That is the true question.  So, I have come up with some thoughts on the matter to make it all more productive and fun.

My Joys of Insomnia & Narcolepsy Top 10

  1. Playing with David all night long


  2. Homework all night - uninterrupted


  3. Cuddle-sleeping with my kids at naptime


  4. Guilt-free midnight blogging


  5. I can use the excuse too tired to clean, might as well watch TV


  6. I can stay in comfy PJs 24/7


  7. I am able to let our geriatric dog out during the night so he doesn't pee on the rug 


  8. If the world was ending at 3 am, I would be the first to know


  9. No expectations during the day


  10. Playing with David all night long. Did I already say that????

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You're crazy but I love you.

Unknown said...

Sign in under your own name, doofus!

Clarisa said...

assuming the first comment is from david, you two are both too funny!!

Unknown said...

Haha... No I am not so crazy that I have conversations with myself on my blog.
David did a post in my name.

Popular Posts

Save the Children - (Hit mute on the Youtube screen to avoid 2 songs)

My Favorite Reads

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog