Thankful Thursday


All I can think of today to write about is how grateful I am. So, I thought I would make a list of things I am grateful for... I get to stay at home with my kids because my husband has a great job that can support our family. Sweet awakenings in the morning from my 5 yr old, Hope. Today she woke me up by placing a cold jar filled with a strawberry scented candle on my nose while singing a sweet little song. We know where we will end up after residency. It is a great situation and job that will take us to Minot. My son, Justice seems to be healing well. I am in a warm home right now. I have awesome friends that I can count on. I have 4 children despite my challenges getting pregnant and being pregnant.We get to go to Disney World for New Years. I have food in my kitchen. I get to challenge my mind in school. I discovered the cool new blogger editor. Yesterday my blog went international. My family is healthy. My home is clean - even the nasty toilets. I get to go to the temple this weekend with my sweetheart. Life is getting better all the time.

No comments:

Popular Posts

Save the Children - (Hit mute on the Youtube screen to avoid 2 songs)

My Favorite Reads

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog