I'm famous

I just discovered that my blog is listed on Alphainventions.com. The blog post I first found on there was "Waking from the Land of Nod." I must admit that that is one of my favorite posts also. I think David likes it too, even though he acts like he doesn't.
After the initial grumble from him about it.... "Tera, that's not even funny! Why would you do that?!.. et cetera..., I caught him secretly looking at it while in mass hysteria of laughter.
But, I wonder how my post got on the alpgainvention site...? It is a mystery that may never be explained. But, I am just glad someone appreciated what I had to say enough to share it with such a huge audience.






Related post:
http://amsbury.blogspot.com/2009/11/waking-from-land-of-nod.html

1 comment:

Dave said...

Technically, I'm the famous one not you.

Popular Posts

Save the Children - (Hit mute on the Youtube screen to avoid 2 songs)

My Favorite Reads

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog