2nd Cast Removal

Justice finally got his 2nd cast off! It has been nearly 2 monthssinnce we could see his bare arm. So, he and the rest of the family were very anxious to have him get it off.
This time the removl went very smoothly. No tears like last time. Justice was all smiles.

Everyone in the office knows Justice by name now.
And, so, they also know to stop calling him an adorable little girl.

This guy, I think his name is Howard, is super nice. He put on both of Justice's casts and took them both off.


Waiting for his bajillianth Xray.

Such a big boy! Because I am pregnant I couldn't go into the Xray room with him. But, the tech was really nice and Justice and she had a great time visiting during the Xray process.



Getting his "fig leaf" to protect his little giblets.

Holding perfectly still for the Xrays.

 Now..... His cast was off at 2pm. We went home and had a mini celebration. Then at 4:30 he wanted to go outside to play in the snow with his siblings. Well, he fell. And then the flood gate of tears opened. He screamed and cried holding his arm like he did the last 2 times he broke it. I started freaking out! It was only 2 1/2 hours! How could he brake it so soon?!?  His arm started to swell and he would not let me get close to his arm to check it out.
I called David, who was at work - of course. We decided to wait it out through the night. We were hoping that he just over stretched or bent his arm too much. After all, it was used to being in a cast for 2 months.
By the morning Justice's arm was feeling much better. His arm was still stiff, but didn't seem to be broken.
Now if we can only keep it that way!

2 comments:

Lissa said...

This is funny cause before I got halfway through I was already thinking that you'd end it with another break or accident of some kind. And you totally didn't let me down! Hahahaha! Merry Christmas!

Heather said...

What the?? You're pregnant? Wow! Congrats! I hope everything goes smoothly. I was thinking about you today and whether or not you are moving to ND or not. Let me know. Hope you had a great Christmas!

Popular Posts

Save the Children - (Hit mute on the Youtube screen to avoid 2 songs)

My Favorite Reads

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog