Who Wants Some Money?

I've got $100 monopoly cash in hand for the first person who can tell me who the heck SNOPES is.
I want details... Who are they? What are their credentials? And I'll give a bonus 50 monopoly bucks for the best answer as to why every person and their dog blindly believes everything SNOPES has to say. What does SNOPES even stand for? Smug -N- Ostentatious People Evermore Reference Snopes??? One catch... NO SNOPSING YOUR ANSWER!

I am so sick and tired of receiving emails from people that others feel the need to SNOPE. No.... I am mostly sick and tired of receiving response emails of the emails that were SNOPED. And, the sick and tiredness aren't even pregnancy related! I mean really! Who gives a rats???!!!

Mostly all anyone pays attention to in those emails are the pictures anyway. Does anyone even read their emails, at all? If you feel the need to SNOPES, then you either have way too much time on your hands or you are the braniac in the front of the class that always needs to be right. Either way, life is much easier if you just let it go... I'm just sayin'....

It is because of you SNOPERS that I rarely forward emails. If that is what you were going for, then mission accomplished.  But, before you gloat, let me just inform you that you prevent heart-warming stories of peace and love from spreading across the land. If you do that then you, in essence, spread sinicism and are anti-love.
I would not be surprised if SNOPERS are the end of the world!

I think I should start a web site named "BECAUSE I SAID SO." It will contradict anything anything SNOPES has to say. Then, all of us who really don't care can add "Checked by BECAUSE I SAID SO."


4 comments:

Lissa said...

Ummm.... That was a lot of energy going towards something you don't care about. Just let it go, prego! =p Merry Almost Christmas!

Unknown said...

You are a SNOPES-ER, aren't you Melissa?

Lissa said...

Hahaha! You're funny. Thanks again for the shoe pattern. I love it! =)

Clarisa said...

you're a nut...lovable and crazy and just a nut. the only thing i have ever snoped was that christmas card letter to the little sick boy that YOU told me to
snope. just look what you did, sending them peopel...

Popular Posts

Save the Children - (Hit mute on the Youtube screen to avoid 2 songs)

My Favorite Reads

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog