My Big Secret

Ok, against my better judgment I am going to share some totally exciting news with you, because I just HAVE TO talk about it....


I AM PREGNANT!

The last pregnancy ended horribly and that is the hesitation for sharing the news this time. But, I just have to talk about it. Plus, our kids know already and are begging to tell their friends.  And, everything so far is looking fantastic! Hormone levels are really strong. I am sicker than a dog, exhausted, and I have some crazy cravings. I have an ultrasound to make sure everything "looks" good on the December 14th. I am a little nervous for that one. My last ultrasound was a disaster.


Anyway, David and I have decided to only share with people who read my blog. We want to be happy about it and not telling anyone almost feels like a defeatist attitude. However, I am still a little scared. So, I ask that you also keep your discussions about it limited to this blog. Please don't talk about it at church. Don't mention it on facebook. Let this just be our secret for a little while longer.  Then when I say, feel free to discuss amongst yourselves. I just don't want to tell everyone I see the bad news that I lost another one... Should it happen - and then to get all the sympathy looks and gifts... (But, I think this one will take. :) Pray for the baby anyway... Thanks....

OK... So be happy for me. And expect some crazy future blogging from me because I have some crazy happenings going on already involving this pregnancy.
BTW - I am 6 1/2 weeks today. The baby is due July 29th, 2010. His name will be Honour. Yes. I can feel it is a boy!

6 comments:

uniquelynat said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! very exciting news! and since i don't know, or talk to, anyone you do, you don't have to worry about me spreading this around! ;)

I'm soooo happy for you!1 can't wait to hear more.

Lissa said...

Hooray!!! That's so exciting! He'll be almost exactly 1 year younger than Paisley Pie. But you always deliver early so probably another June baby? =)

Julia said...

hip, hip, hooray! Yeah Amsbury Family! My lips are sealed!

Tai said...

Congrats Tera!! That is wonderful news! We are so happy for you and your family!

Counselorburnworth said...

Congrats Tera (I've already told you that), but I wanted to say if Honour is born on the 28th then Tom and he will share a birthday. Wouldn't that be hilarious? Well maybe you don't want a 'tom', he was quite precocious in his day. ;-)

Burwell's Bits said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am so excited for you. I have not been sick, just EXHAUSTED. Pregnant at 36 takes alot out of you, I feel your pain. Keep us posted on your progress. Hurray!!!!

Popular Posts

Save the Children - (Hit mute on the Youtube screen to avoid 2 songs)

My Favorite Reads

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog