Repentance

Oh.... The guilt. The shame. The disgrace.....
Today I was camp out on the couch -  as usual - when a news report came on about blogging. The woman the story was about spoke of her "responsibility" to her readers. That she is letting them down if she were to not write on her blog.
That is when it hit me. I am a slacker. And, it was almost as if Divine intervention was speaking to me. I think I may have actually seen a great light above me calling me to justice... Calling me to repent of my non-writing sins. Or... It could have been the black out from dry-heaving.... Regardless, pregnancy is no excuse. I am a sinner, not fulfilling my commitment to write.
Actually...., I have written. I have a lot of drafts. I just haven't finished the stories for one reason or another. the reasons to be included, but not limited to are nausea, too tired, and my brain is out of commision making the stories noncoherent.
But, just to prove it to you here are the drafts....

Amsbury Family Vacation 2009: the parks
Wow. It has been a while I need to finish this story.
We had a great time at the parks. When we arrived in Florida after driving all night to save another day from being lost on our vacation, our friends that went to Florida with us came over to get Faith and Courage. They took them to Disney World while David and I napped. Hope also went over to play with her friend.......To be continued.

Girls Day Out
Saturday was fun. It's all about the boobs.

It's a Strong Pregnancy So Far...
One of the best predicters of a strong pregancy is how sick you get. So, when I am not sick I tend to get very worried.

Yesterday was one of those days. Worry. Worry. Worry.
I felt nothing. Well, I was tired.... Just not nausious.
So, I found myself petitioning to my Father in Heaven (unintentionally in rhyme...) "Please make me feel sick.... Let this baby stick..."
I know all you ladies who get pregnant just by washing you underwear with your husbands and have really strong pregnancies think I am crazy to want to be sick.... And all I have to say to you is  Toungue Out ! You just wouldn't get it.

McNugget on the Run
(that is as far as i got.)

OK. So That is it. From now on I, Tera Amsbury, promise to do better when writing my blog. I will be more dedicated despite my mental handicap which has taken over my life and knocked out about 5 million brain cells from my knoggin. Amen.


2 comments:

Clarisa said...

sickness always "comforts" me, too. i've only had 1 miscarrige but it was enough to make me understand that sickness means it's for real. hope your baby sticks and you remain sick! (until 16 weeks, then you better get over it cause there's other things to do too!)

Shreyas said...

Thank you for offering this information and giving the resources to find it. It is refreshing to find bloggers that go the extra step for their readers. These are the blogs that are truly destined to succeed

seo company

Popular Posts

Save the Children - (Hit mute on the Youtube screen to avoid 2 songs)

My Favorite Reads

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog