HAPPY NEW YEAR!


New Year’s is a time to look deep within yourself and make changes for the better within your life. If you actually think those changes will happen at the stroke of midnight Jan 1st, you are insane. But if you don’t try to make a resolve to change, you are just lazy or a quitter before you even start. Maybe you are both.

Regardless, here are my resolves….
  1. Be more patient with my kids and stop yelling WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! at my kids when they yell MOMMY! MOMMY! MOMMY! MOMMY! MOMMY!
  2. I will Cut my hair and wear fewer dresses so my neighbor will stop thinking that I am some crazy religious zealot from a religion whose women are oppressed.
  3. I will look deeper within myself to make personal improvements instead of telling David to go find a new wife when he gives me critisism.
  4. I will start being more honest with people. When they are annoying I will tell them, instead of listening politely to their bull crap. After all, how else will they improve their annoying qualities? I am helping!
  5. I will take more showers…. Starting tomorrow.
  6. I will keep my resolutions this year, unless I don’t. Then I resolve to forgive myself for my imperfections. But, in that case I will remain perfect.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

1 comment:

Counselorburnworth said...

I love it! 2 questions though, Am I the neighbor you speak of when referring to dresses and religion?

As well am I one of those who annoy you? that you don't currently tell ;-) lol

Popular Posts

Save the Children - (Hit mute on the Youtube screen to avoid 2 songs)

My Favorite Reads

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog