Events of the Last Few Weeks

I have been really busy the last few weeks despite my attempts to hide under a rock away from all human contact until I am no longer nauseated or tired.

I was invited to a girl's only party a while ago. I learned some shocking information about the women at my kids' school and it wasn't gossip either. The information came straight from the horses' mouths. Let me just say that hanging out with drinking women who led colorful lives is extremely different than hanging out with Relief Society women.


 I also had a litter of kittens born to one of my female cats. She had five very cute kittens. The morning after they were born, I heard my kids in the room fighting over which kitten would be theirs.
Oh! I also found out that the baby is a boy...unofficially. When I saw him at my 12 week ultrasound appointment, it definitely looked like something was "there." But, the doctors won't confirm it. I do have another ultrasound on the 16th of this month. So, I will let you know for sure.
I also had a strange happening yesterday. I was sent to the hospital because it was a concern that I may have had a blood clot in my leg. So, I went, but didn’t want a big deal made of it. I was happy that it was pretty low-key. However, the ultrasound tech pushed the machine into my leg so hard that it hurt for the rest of the day. But, I am happy to report no clots.
And, today is a snow day. I am glad about that because I am very sick today. Having my kids home means that I get help while I crash on the couch.
So life is busy. I am hanging in there.

1 comment:

Clarisa said...

i can't believe how often you like to visit the hospital...come on, tell the truth, are you just addicted to the food?

Popular Posts

Save the Children - (Hit mute on the Youtube screen to avoid 2 songs)

My Favorite Reads

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog