I am a Boy!

It is totally official, at least for David. I have known even before this baby was conceived that he would be a boy. Call it "divine intuition." But, david always has to see proof. He just has no faith. He is a man of science, ya know.
So we went to the ultra sound appointment. I always get treated really well because David works with the people at the doctor office. Yes, being a doctor's wife does have its perks....
They checked my cervix length. That was a nice 39 in length - I am not sure if that is cm or mm. It doesn't really matter to me just as long as they tell me it is good and I am not on a path to early delivery.
Then the sonographer went on to check Honour's anatomy. He is slowing measuring bigger and bigger. Now he is bigger than his age. But, I don't care about that because I don't have to push him out. When he will be born I just chill out on the OR table and let the doctors do all the work. Then I take a long warm nap in recovery while David takes care of everything... Honour in particular.
During the appointment Honour was a mover, flipping and turning. That is nothing abnormal he has been kicking and stretching for weeks now.
But most of the time he kept his legs wide open so we could definitely see that he was a he. Yup, all my boys are show offs.

They take after their dad.
This is his cute little foot print.

3 comments:

Lissa said...

Your baby has 3 legs....

Burwell's Bits said...

Congrats!!!

Clarisa said...

so i guess the u in honour is good to stay?

Popular Posts

Save the Children - (Hit mute on the Youtube screen to avoid 2 songs)

My Favorite Reads

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog