Back in School

Well I just had a great 2 weeks just sitting around doing nothing for my vacation in between terms. The sun shined for 1 week during my time off and I enjoyed it thoroughly. All of you Arizonans truly cannot appreciate the sun... You need to go without it for.... say.... about 6 months and then you will truly be a worshiper when it comes around.
I also got started on fixing up my backyard so I can begin my garden. I will be planting peas and lettuce. Yum! I am hoping for a better garden this year.... One without dogs eating my crops and with better soil for more produce.
But, alas.... School begins again starting today. I am so dreading it. Just think, at one point I thought going back to school was a good idea. Not so much now.... I am really struggling with it. I am not struggling with the work. I just don't want to be focussing on school. I was to be pregnant and care-free. I want to just be "Mom" right now. So, I am not so moltivated at all to be in school.
But, luckily, this is my last term before Honour is born. Then I will be taking off 2 terms of school. My finish date for this term is June 1st. I am counting down.....

1 comment:

Clarisa said...

love the count downs you always have up. you better make sure your kids throw you the biggest party ever after finals. here you are, creating new life, studying how to be a great nutritionisty person, providing them a loving stable home, planting a garden, supporting their daddy while he gets to go and deliver babies, earning top awards for computer time ;)...you are an awesome mom and you deserve everything!!! just a warning - you might need to supervise the planning of this party, if you are not too busy...(ps - i think you are abosultely amazing with all the energy you have!)

Popular Posts

Save the Children - (Hit mute on the Youtube screen to avoid 2 songs)

My Favorite Reads

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog