Mother's Day

Well, David was on call this year just like last Mother's Day.... But.... I still had a great Mother's day!
Saturday night David came home with a huge edible fruit bouquet of chocolate covered pineapples, apples, and strawberries. YUM! It was absolutely delicious. I did share. Some. Not much, but some. Then he took me out to a Mexican restaurant. It made me miss Arizona. The atmosphere was great! Unfortunately we couldn't stay out long because we have 3 sick kids right now.
Honour, Justice and Hope all have the flu/cold. So we went home after dinner.
Sunday morning my kids all woke me up at 7am. I made them go away. They came back at 8:30 to get me up. They had breakfast waiting for me on the table. Cinnamon rolls and OJ! I also got to open up some really thoughtful gifts. Too bad David missed it.
My gifts from Faith and Courage are nail polish and chocolates.



Then the kids and I just hung out the rest of the day. We missed church because my kids were sick. But, i didn't mind too much because I got to have a nap. Yay naps!
Hope spent all her money on me for these flowers.
Also from Hope. Inside is a beautiful picture of her
from Justice. I love these handprint gifts!

1 comment:

Lissa said...

Mmmmm! That fruit looks amazing! Right up your ally, too. Your kids were so sweet to do all that for you!

Popular Posts

Save the Children - (Hit mute on the Youtube screen to avoid 2 songs)

My Favorite Reads

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog