Faith's Orchestra Concert

Last night Faith had her last concert of the school year. It was really nice. I am actually surprised how well these string beginners do at playing their instruments. I remember when I was a kid listening to the beginner orchestra students at my school. They sucked.
I watched Faith on stage thinking how beautiful she is. She is such a special girl. And, she is growing up too fast, becoming a beautiful young woman. I am so proud of her. She does so well in school. She chooses awesome friends. She is so smart. I have always said, "God gave her to me so I could keep my sanity. She is my gift."
Orchestra teacher Ms. Heffner
After Concert Treat

Decisions... Decisions...






Beautiful


No comments:

Popular Posts

Save the Children - (Hit mute on the Youtube screen to avoid 2 songs)

My Favorite Reads

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog