Hope's Tooth


Hope lost her very 1st tooth today! It was a momentous occasion. She has been talking about this day coming for years now. When we discovered how loose it was, I asked if she wanted to pull it out. She was all smiles with that idea. SO, I told her to go grab the dental floss so we could tie it around her tooth and pull it out. She ran up the stair like lightning! When she got back I ties the string around her tooth. It was uncomfortable. She didn't plan on that so she grew uneasy. That is when I realized it was now or never and I just yanked. Out her tooth Came!!! She was so excited and we both started to scream for joy and laugh. Of course she just had to show everyone and tell them the great news. She even ran down the street to tell the neighbors. Sweet girl. Now her tooth waits under her pillow for the tooth fairy...

1 comment:

Lissa said...

Congratulations, Hope! How exciting! =)

Popular Posts

Save the Children - (Hit mute on the Youtube screen to avoid 2 songs)

My Favorite Reads

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog