Fishing at Olander

The best part of my day was fishing with my sweet, sweet little man Justice. On the spur of the moment we decided to gather together some cookies and fishing gear and head down to the lake. It was am absolutely gorgeous day for it, too! The weather was perfect. We spent 2 hours out there. We had to avoid the crazy geese who were guarding their nests. One even started to chase me down until it realized I just wanted to get into my car. But, overall it was a very peaceful and awesome time to just sit at the water's edge visiting with my baby as we casted and reeled our fishing lines in and out of the water. That is the stuff that memories are made of....




No comments:

Popular Posts

Save the Children - (Hit mute on the Youtube screen to avoid 2 songs)

My Favorite Reads

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog