Faith is growing up!

Today I got a glimpse into my daughter's teen years...
It was Celebrity Day at Faith's school. She is of course like every other pre-teen and obsessed with Mily Cyrus, Demi Lavado, and Salina Gomez. So she wanted to dress up like one of them... That basically means dress trendy and wear make-up.
So here she is. I don't think she necissarily looks like any of them. But, she does look more grown up. And dancing around the house with her Ipod stuck in her ears just added to it! It is wierd. I suppose I better get use to it...

3 comments:

Live well, Laugh often, Love much ~Maria said...

Girl, let me tell you...you think you have lived and learned when you survive the toddler/preschool years until you hit the teen years. It's a definite roller coaster ride :P

Tai said...

Your old. This is Zach.

The Llewellyn's said...

Tera...Congrats on the pregnancy! Man your kids are growing up. Hope you and yours are doing well. When will you be in AZ again?
your cousin- holly

Popular Posts

Save the Children - (Hit mute on the Youtube screen to avoid 2 songs)

My Favorite Reads

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog