Pay It Forward....

Ok - My Sister-in-law, Lissa is doing this... I thought it was cute.

"I promise to send the first 3 persons who comment on this post something hand made! Yup, something fabulous and hand-made from little 'ol me! And received before the end of next month. (March 2009) Oh the mystery! What will it be? I don't even know...but you'll love it I'm sure! Here's the catch: If you sign up to receive a hand made gift you need to "pay it forward" on your own blog. That is, you'll make a post similar to this, decide how many gifts and your own deadlines. The gift that you send to your friends can be from any price range. This means you should be willing to maintain your blog at least until you receive your gift and have shipped your gifts. And, remember it’s the spirit and the thought that counts! You can do this!"

Yes, I copied the words... :P

2 comments:

Heather said...

Man! You are such a super freak! 5 kidlins! Wow! Well, I'm quite impressed that you got prego without any drugs. Now for the hard part- you better keep that baby in you for as long as possible! Congrats and try to take it easy - enjoy the laziness!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!! I should be working but I am not. I am finding out that my cousin who also has fertility issues is going to have a baby. Hurray, or as Riley says, "Wohoo." I am so excited for you and hope that all goes well.

Popular Posts

Save the Children - (Hit mute on the Youtube screen to avoid 2 songs)

My Favorite Reads

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog