FACEBOOK!!!

I just joined facebook last night. A friend of mine told me to join so I could look at her pictures... and I did. I did not like it at first. No pretty backgrounds or music like on the blogs... But, I stuck it out and learned how to do it for the most part. In the end, I think it is pretty cool.
I chatted with Lissa for a while. That was fun. And I chatted with a friend of mine that I haven't seen in about 13 years. So cool!
The only problem is that I am going to be seriously addicted. I stayed up until just about 11pm or midnight (time started to run together) on it looking for friends and chatting. And, I have a 10 page paper to write for anatomy 2 about the reproductive system. Oh.. man... I am in trouble.

2 comments:

Tai said...

HaHaHa!!! Welcome to Facebook!!! I thought it was dumb too at first...sometimes I still do with the weird games and stuff on it. But I love it for the most part. I talked to a cousin on my real dads side today and I haven'ttalked with him for 15 years!

Unknown said...

That is so cool. That is what I like about it too. I have caught up with lots of people I haven't talked to in forever....

Popular Posts

Save the Children - (Hit mute on the Youtube screen to avoid 2 songs)

My Favorite Reads

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog