Blogging, Blogging all day Long!


I know that I have not been the best at blogging in this blog. I am working at it, though. Lately, I have been so inundated with full-time school work! I feel completely overwhelmed.
I actually do blog almost daily!
One of my classes actually requires me to blog. I like that. Blogging is a release for me. Go figure.... journaling as a release....
I also started a blog for my Dad. He is a gifted poet. I have been nagging him to get his poems published for years. But, he hasn't. Someday I will get his poems published for him. Until then they can be read on his blog that I run for him. It is also a slow process, because I am busy with life and school.
But, I do what I can.
Here are all my blogs to date. Some have nothing in them yet..... But, it'll happen... eventually. Check 'em out!!!





No comments:

Popular Posts

Save the Children - (Hit mute on the Youtube screen to avoid 2 songs)

My Favorite Reads

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog