Justice's 1st Haircut







Ok. So I caved and cut his hair. I just got fed up with everyone calling my son a girl. I actually cut his hair a few days ago. But, our camera wasn't working so I couldn't take any pictures then. I did get the dumb thing to work today though.... I don't know how, but it just started working again...

Anyway, to get the job done I sat him in front of the TV and put on a recorded Diego episode. Justice was cool with that. He actually liked getting his hair cut. He mostly liked it when I sprayed water in his face. (He has a thing for spray bottles right now.)

His hair turned out really cute. It is still long. But, more of a style - a BOY style. And, today there were 3 women who called him a boy... YIPPEE!!!

In these pictures his hair is not done right - like I would do it for church or going to the store... But, you'll get the idea. And, I had a hard time even getting him to sit still for a picture. I must have taken about 30 pictures to get these few that did show up right. The others are of his eye, or neck, or the wall because he ran away at the exact time I took the shot. Ahhh... I love the energy of a 2 year old! So enjoy. I am going to keep the nose picking one to show his future girlfriend. LOL!

3 comments:

Tai said...

HaHA!!! Justice looks great...especially the one where he is picking his nose! I was looking at your blog and Logan says...I always think I am in love when I see Faith because she is so pretty....she is very pretty but he will have to fall in love withy someone else, and wait for about 30 more years or so!

Lissa said...

He's so stinkin cute! And I also keep embarassing pics of my girlies for future boyfriends to browse through. Hahahaha! Tai....You're gonna make Logan wait till he's 35 to fall in love??? =)

AZ Hey-mon said...

Hey Tera, it is your cousin Karen.
My mom sent me a link to your blog.
Wow, your kids are so big and cute. It looks like you all are doing great on there.
Hope you don't mind me blog stalking you and linking you on my blog.

Popular Posts

Save the Children - (Hit mute on the Youtube screen to avoid 2 songs)

My Favorite Reads

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog