Trick or Treat!







This is my 1st post.... It is a test sample.



Halloween was fun. We missed David. He was in Arizona with family. Oh, how jealous we were...!!!



Anyway, Halloween just wasn't the same without him. Faith went to her friends house so I dan't have pictures of her. But, here are some of Courage, Hope, and YES! that is Justice - MY SON.



He was a girl for Halloween. It was only funny to us and the people who know us. (Which aren't many out here in Toldeo...) Everyone else just thought i dressed up all my kids except for my baby daughter. LOL!!!

3 comments:

Lissa said...

Hooray for blogging! If you need any help figuring out how to do something, give me a call and I'll walk you through it. Love you!

Lori Mobley said...

Sooo, Hope has a little sister I see! There are so cute.

Burwell's Bits said...

Tera, I found your blog on cousin Karen's and had to check it out. Your kids are so grown up. I love the pictures of Justice as a little girl. He looks alot like you did when you were little. You are a star for going to school as well. Keep up the good work and enjoy!!!

Popular Posts

Save the Children - (Hit mute on the Youtube screen to avoid 2 songs)

My Favorite Reads

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog