My son is not a girl!


I am getting a little annoyed that everyone thinks Justice looks like a girl. I clearly dress him in very tough boyish clothes. He acts like a boy. He always carries around a truck, car, train, stick, or ball. He sounds like a boy. So why is it that just because his hair isn't short everyone refers to him as a girl or the little sister? It happens every day. Today, it was Hope's preschool teacher calling him Hope's little sister... Gimmee a break.

Halloween was a one time deal and a girl was the look we were going for - as a joke because everyone thinks he is one already. But, he doesn't look like a girl to me, nor does he dress or act like one! I should put a tatoo on him that says, "I am a BOY!"

3 comments:

Lissa said...

Hahahaha! Poor Tera! When Amber was a baby, everyone thought she was a boy. Which was dumb since she had her ears pierced and always wore girlie clothes! And she had a bracelet on! Oh well. Time will tell....

Tai said...

Sometimes people are so rediculous!! he lloke like a boy to me too!! Seriously though you would think just by his clothes even that he is NOT a girl. I guess it happens to every mom at one time or another, but seriosly!!

Tai said...

apparently I can't spell...Sorry!

Popular Posts

Save the Children - (Hit mute on the Youtube screen to avoid 2 songs)

My Favorite Reads

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog