Sigh...

Ok. I suck at blogging on here.
To catch up..... I am almost done with my 2nd to last term in school. In February I graduate with my bachelor's degree in Nutrition Science with a minor in Health and Wellness. I am so VERY excited about it. One of my classes this term required me to blog weekly. SO, that is where my efforts have been in the blogging world. I can't wait to graduate.

Justice just had surgery. Our good friend is his ENT. Anytime you can become friends with your doctor, I recommend doing it. Awesome is all I can say about that. So Justice, of course had fluid in his ears. Surprise... surprise... We also found out that he has a pretty good amount of hearing loss in his right ear because of it. His ear drum in that ear is pretty much dead. But, his cochlea works which is a good thing. Justice's ENT, Mark, suggested he have his adenoids and tonsils removed. He also wanted to put permanent ear tubes in his ears and flush out his maxillary sinuses.
It has been 2 weeks now since the surgery and my sanity has been seen. Justice has been in a lot of pain and crying a lot. The only thing that can make him stop crying is to have David give him a Priesthood blessing.  I really hope the little guy feels better soon and that his ears stop giving him trouble.

2 comments:

Crystao said...

ugh lady, poor little guy! I"m glad you have him going to someone you can trust. We miss our Justice (Jackson especially) tell him Jack sends him his love and went through some ear pain as well. I'll post on facebook a Jack picture for Justice...

Clarisa said...

you just moved there and you're already good friends with the doc? good for you, miss social fairy. i hope justice makes a full recovery. and the pain DIES and never comes back. it's always so sad to have little kids in pain. i'm gald david holds the priesthood and can administer it. best medicine ever. congrats on almost being done in school. surprised you don't have a ticker for that but i guess you are busy enough!

Popular Posts

Save the Children - (Hit mute on the Youtube screen to avoid 2 songs)

My Favorite Reads

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog