David is Da Bomb!

I am so proud of David. He fixed our brakes today!!! He did have help from our friend down the street, but he wanted me to know that he did a lot of the work also. That part had to be the ego... lol
Anyway, he turned a $1000 job at the mechanic into a 5 hour and $150 job. Gotta love that.
He felt so manly that he topped his day off watching not 1, but 2 UFC matches with the guys!
I was more than happy to oblige. I rented a chick flick and settled in....
Besides, last night I had the most fun playing hair and make-up with "the girls."

2 comments:

onehm said...

YAY David! That is awesome!!!

Treatment Shop said...

Great! Nice family picture! :) Thanks for sharing!

Popular Posts

Save the Children - (Hit mute on the Youtube screen to avoid 2 songs)

My Favorite Reads

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog