Official Sad News

Well, I have been putting it off for 2 weeks now.
But, I suppose I should break the news sooner than later....

I lost the baby.

I am in the process now.
It will be final in a few days with the D&C.
It was a beautiful thing while it lasted. David, the kids and I were beyond excited. We will hold on to that feeling... We told the kids last night. We are all sad now.
But, we'll make it through.
I don't know that we will keep trying.
It is so difficult for me to get pregnant and then keep them in.
But, we are entertaining the possiblity of In-Vitro in a couple of years for the last baby we feel still needs to come biologically.
Then we are going to adopt our sixth
because I can't take it any more....

8 comments:

Lissa said...

Tera, I am soooo sorry! That totally sucks. If you need anything, don't hesitate to call - k?

onehm said...

Tera, I'm sorry to hear that! Miscarriages are such a terrible thing. I'm glad that you have such a sweet family to give you the support you need right now.

Live well, Laugh often, Love much ~Maria said...

Tera, my heart aches for you. There are so many emotions to experience in times like these. I want you to know that if you ever need anything, even if it is just someone to listen...I care! Love you guys!

Zukas Family said...

My thoughts are with you and your family Tera. You are amazing and I just know good things are in store for you and your lovely family. Take care.

Burwell's Bits said...

I am so sorry and wish you peace of heart and comfort at this time. I know I am far away but if there is anything I can do let me know. It is amazing how things happen in the Lord's time, not ours.

Tai said...

Tera, I am so sorry for you and your family. Give all the kids love for us. We will keep you in our prayers.. love you guys

ashley said...

I am thinking of you Tera.

AZ Hey-mon said...

Tera, I am so sorry to hear this, for you and the rest of the family. I have been there twice and I KNOW it is incredibly hard. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. Take care. If you ever want to talk give me a call.

Popular Posts

Save the Children - (Hit mute on the Youtube screen to avoid 2 songs)

My Favorite Reads

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog